Calling all MUSHROOM lovers! This recipe is just too easy to pass up. You can add more or less chicken depending on how many people you’re serving, but it’s also good leftover. I prefer to serve it with wild rice and salad, but it would go well with just about anything.
- Slice about 1 pint of portobello mushrooms.
- Place 3-4 thawed chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
- Evenly place the sliced mushrooms on top, and then dump in 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours (or HIGH for 4 hours if you’re short on time).
- Serve with rice and/or a side of salad.
- Add in seasoning to taste. A little bit of salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary are my favorite!
- Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
- Try using a liner in your crockpot for easier cleanup.