You won’t need to worry about leftovers with this recipe because I guarantee they’ll be gone! I like to make these for parties, and they’re always a hit. Yes, they’re messy, but totally worth it.
- Place about 10 thawed drumsticks in your crockpot, cover, and cook on HIGH for about 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, remove the chicken juices from your crockpot.
- In a bowl, mix together 1 (12 ounce bottle) of buffalo wing sauce and 1 (1 ounce) packet of ranch seasoning.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes (or until done).
- You can also cook the chicken on LOW for about 6 hours.
- If you are making this as a meal, serve them with potato salad, celery, and carrot sticks with ranch.