Chocolate bark is the easiest way to make a holiday themed candy, especially for Halloween! I love using candy eyes because they really give you the full effect. You will just need melting chocolate and an assortment of candy for this recipe.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave until smooth (you can use melting chocolate or chocolate chips).
- Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper, and use a spatula to smooth it out. It should be about a 1/4 inch thick.
- Place the candy of your choice onto the chocolate: candy eyes, Reese’s pieces, candy corn, pretzels, chopped Oreos, toffee bits, nuts, sea salt or any chopped candy bars.
- Chill it in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes or until the chocolate has fully hardened.
- Slide the bark onto a cutting board and then chop it up into random size pieces.