You might find this to be a bit strange, but there isn’t any ACTUAL Butterfinger in this fudge. So why is it called Butterfinger Fudge? Because it tastes just like it! Just like most fudge, it’s super rich and extremely satisfying.
- 4 cups candy corn
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Line an 8×8 pan with foil and spray it with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside for later.
- In a pan, combine 3 cups of the candy corn (set 1 cup aside for later) with your peanut butter. Set your burner on MEDIUM and cook until they are almost completely melted, stirring occasionally. After they are almost melted, add in the can of sweetened condensed milk, and stir.
- Next, stir in the white chocolate chips until melted. At this point, it should be VERY thick.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared baking pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Let it cool on the counter for about 20 minutes, and then place the rest of your candy corn on top. You can push it down into the fudge a little bit if you want.
- Chill in the fridge for 2 or more hours before cutting.